- Effective June 21st, our facility uses an optional face mask policy.
- All surfaces will be disinfected every evening.
- Students, instructors, and parents must use the hand sanitizer located near the dojo entrance as you arrive and before you leave the dojo.
- When training in a mask, please be aware that you may be breathing a higher level of carbon dioxide and may well overheat. Please take necessary precautions to be well hydrated and aware of your core temperature as you train. Your safety is priority. If at any time you must take a break to cool down, we enthusiastically encourage it!
- All martial artists and instructors will be required to self monitor for symptoms before coming into the dojo. If you are sick, please train from home through zoom. Please self-quarantine/train from home if you have experienced any of the following in the last two weeks:
- Fever or fever with cough
- Cold/flu symptoms: chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or taste
- Positive COVID-19 test
- Close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19
6. We reserve the right to ask anyone to exit our facility if we feel they are not well.