- All mats will be disinfected between all classes.
- All surfaces will be disinfected every evening.
- Students must sign-in on our band app to reserve a spot on the floor OR train at home using our band livestream or zoom features.
- There will be cones on the mats designating each 6 foot, social-distanced training area.
- Each student will get at least 9 square feet of training area in each class..
- In progressive/moving classes each student will receive 18 square feet of training area reserved.
- There will be no partner or contact drills, (i.e. sparring & grappling)
- Students, instructors, and parents must use the hand sanitizer located near the dojo entrance as you arrive and before you leave the dojo.
- We highly recommend dropping off and picking up your martial artist promptly -thereby limiting the amount of people in the dojo at any one time. However, if it is absolutely necessary to remain with your student while they train (if they are under 8 years old), please maintain good social distancing in the lobby as well.
- Please use your restroom at home before coming into the dojo to train.
- It is the students choice whether or not to train in a mask. If you choose to train in a mask, please be aware that you may be breathing a higher level of carbon dioxide and may well overheat. If you use a mask, please take necessary precautions to be well hydrated and aware of your core temperature as you train. Your safety is priority. If at any time you must take a break to cool down, we enthusiastically encourage it!
- All martial artists and instructors will be required to self monitor for symptoms before coming into the dojo. If you are sick, please train from home through our band livestream or zoom options. Please self-quarantine/train from home if you have experienced any of the following in the last two weeks:
- Fever or fever with cough
- Cold/flu symptoms: chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or taste
- Positive COVID-19 test
- Close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19
11. We reserve the right to ask anyone to exit our facility if we feel they are not well.