- Trained in various forms of martial arts since 1990.
- Primary interest centered on the study Wado-Ryu and Wado-Kai Karate.
- Additional training includes Shito-Ryu, Goju-Ryu, and fencing as well as various other competitive activities.
- Happy wife, home school mother of four, and active member of the Grove Church.
- An active volunteer with Live Love – a local service organization helping the Chandler community with large international impact in Malawi and Liberia.
- Local student at Xavier Preparatory College and graduate from ASU with degrees in English Literature and concentrations in Exercise Sciences and Political Science.